Calling all students!
Students! If you’re looking to join an affordable, independent gym with spirit, then look no further than MYGYM! Based conveniently close to Cabot Circus, MYGYM is an inspiring and friendly place to come and train if you’re into martial arts, weightlifting, circuits or just general fitness.
We have regular classes running for those looking to get into weightlifting and martial arts, too.
As a student, here are some of the benefits:
- £5 off our regular membership option of £20 (the first month remains at the regular price and following months will cost £15 once we have seen a valid student ID)
- £5 off our Bristol Barbell Club membership (allowing access to our extensive weights area at a cost of £35 per month)
- Rolling monthly membership (4 weeks’ notice required for cancellation)
- No joining fees
- Freeze your account free of charge for up to 12 months
- If you’re a University of Bristol student, check out the following for more information on how you can join the Bristol University weightlifting society or look out for the Muscle and Athletic Sports society during Fresher’s week!
- Deadlift Divas run Powerlifting sessions for women – a great way to train with a supportive group whether you’re a complete beginner or a veteran lifter!
- Artemis BJJ hold almost daily Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu classes for men and women, including a women’s-only class
- Sky Taekwondo offer Olympic Taekwondo classes for all ages and abilities
- We also offer yoga, Krav Maga, Jiu Jitsu, Capoeria, circuits, Aikido and Karate to name but a few!